- Die Forged Aluminum Copper Alloy
- Jaw opening range of 25 – 110 mm
- Used for assembling or disassembling pipes and fittings
- Non-Sparking, Non-Magnetic & Corrosion Resistant
- Non-Sparking for use where flammable or combustible vapors, liquids, dust or residue are present
- Non-Magnetic for use near highly sensitive magnetic equipment; MRI and Clean Room environments; Corrosion Resistant even in the most severe environments
These pipe wrenches are used to disassemble and assemble pipes and fittings. They are made how the American Pipe Wrench is generally made. The maximum jaw openings range from 25 mm to 1200 mm in size. All of our tools are guaranteed 100 % and meet the requirements of testing under GB 10686-89 of China. This wrenches avoid sparking when struck, rubbed or collided with other objects. This is useful for oil and gas works, petro-chemical plants, explosive manufactures, mines, shipyards, pipeline construction, armed forces, pharmacy, medical , airports and many other industries.
For back orders, please allow two to three weeks for delivery.